- School Goals for 2023
- Principal's Report
- Religious Life of School
- What's On
- National Police Remembrance Day
- Classroom Update
- Positions Vacant at SFX
- Attendance Award Winners
- In Library this Week
- Naidoc March 2023, Attended by Years 3,4,5
- Environmental Excursion
- Athletics Update - Congratulations Leigha
- Andrew Chinn Preformance
- Ollie Townsend Memorial Concert
- Public Speaking
- Swap It
- The Resilience Project
- Zooper Dooper $1 each
- AGnVet Art Competition
During 2023 our educational focus will be to improve Literacy and Numeracy skills — staff, students and families working together so all our students achieve at least 12 months growth. Other goals for the year are:
Build a community that continues to learn - Implement system Literacy and Numeracy initiatives which will increase student assessment data.
Enhance and maintain the wellbeing of all - Continued increase of attendance rates and implementation of school-wide Well Being Policy.
Build a community that is connected - Increased promotion of the school Vision and Mission statements throughout the community and to continue to increase family attendance at school events.
As we come to the end of Term 3 we have many successes and achievements to acknowledge and celebrate!
Congratulations again to the following:-
* Miss Karli, Miss Sharon, Mrs Elwin - CECG Recognition Award recipients
* Belle Bardawil - Archdiocesan Public Speaking
* Leigha Brooks - 2nd in High Jump at Archdiocesan Athletics and competing at next level coming 4th!
* Andrew Chinn concert with so many students being involved in the choir with Andrew and participating in one of his music videos.
* Ollie Concert where our students excelled and entertained, as did our staff!
* Miss Sharon being acknowledged in the Good 2 Great Schools Australia website...
* Staff and students being videoed by G2GSA to use within their website and Professional Learning Platform.
* Wonderful Book Week celebrations! Over $300 made with Book Fair
* Dads in School day! Grandparents/grandfriends day! So many wonderful memories made!
Thank you to our amazing staff for their dedication and determination to make every school day positive and successful for our students! Thank you to family and friends who join us and support our school in any way!
Have a safe and restful holiday! See you all in Term 4!
Friday 22nd September -School Mass and last day of Term 3
Monday 9th October - Staff Day - Pupil Free Day
Tuesday 10th October - Students return for Term 4
Monday 16th October - Year 3,4,5 Dubbo Excursion
Tuesday 17th October - 2024 Kinder Transition program will commence.
CLAIMING the DATE!
2023 Thanksgiving Mass and Presentation Evening
- Monday 11th December @ 6.00pm
Fr Paul extends an invitation to all to join him to celebrate National Police Remembrance Day on Friday 29th September.
Fr Paul will be celebrating with a ceremony at the Anglican Church of the Ephipany at 6pm next Friday evening, the Feast Day of St Michael and All Angels. St Michael is the patron saint for the police. Fr Paul would love families to support this special celebration.
Stage 2 and 3 spent last Monday on an environmental excursion at Avalon with lots of hands on experience. A big thank you to Mr K and Miss Sally for running and organising the day and thanks to Mr K and Ms Wheeler for hosting the day at their beautiful home.